Day Five: Denali National Park & Wasilla
DENALI: Today is at your leisure in the Grand Denali National Park. Many guests love the Visitor’s Center and all it has to offer. From Alaskan movies, guided ranger hikes, ranger talks, dog sled demonstrations, to shopping. Get out there and enjoy the great trail system in the park, starting at the Visitors Center.
Discover the Muir Science Center and the great geology and wildlife of the park. A café is available right next to the Park Visitor Center as well as theater, bookstore and more. These are all included in your tour.
Or choose to add one of the optional adventures listed below:
Click the option titles below to show and hide details.
ATV 4-WHEELER ADVENTURE
MIDNIGHT SUN GOLF
DENALI HORSEBACK RIDE
• Transportation to & from site
• Experienced wrangler/guide
• Gentle horses
• Riding helmets & gloves are availableYou need to bring:
• Appropriate clothing (no shorts)
• Boots or shoes (no sandals)
• Camera and a sense of adventure
• Extra layer & rain gear are recommendedUpon your return, there will still be time to clean up and then have some leisure time in Denali National Park on your own. (weather dependent). There are several opportunities to see wildlife throughout your ride. Trail Time is approximately 1 ½ hours. UPGRADE $199.00 PER PERSON
WASILLA: This afternoon, after a great day, begin your journey back to the Matanuska Valley. Stops at several photo viewpoints will allow for more memories to take home. Upon arriving in Wasilla, a dinner stop will be provided at a group choice restaurant. Then it is back to your comfy accommodations and DVD entertainment for a relaxing evening. Overnight in Wasilla.
View our preferred accommodations for this area:
Palmer Wasilla Mat-Valley Area Lodging