VOTED “MOST POPULAR” TOUR
Why the Best? Voted most popular tour five years running, this 8-Day adventure exposes guests to Alaska where lives are changed forever. Experience the beauty of the Mat-Su Valley & Denali wilderness regions, where lush forests meet the blue-green fresh water creeks. We will introduce you to Alaska’s many moods – the serene fjords, deceptively silent glaciers, and towering mountains – paired with a level of unmatched comfort and service.
More than a simple snapshot, this tour is a feast for the senses. Delve deep into Alaska’s backcountry and temporarily succumb to the feelings of awe that will overwhelm you. This adventure features it all and at a pace you will love. Heed Alaska’s beckon call… give in to the seduction that is the “Best of Alaska”!
ACTIVITIES & ATTRACTIONS INCLUDED IN THIS TOUR: (Tour Comparison Chart)
- Matanuska Glacier Ice Trekking
- Lion’s Head Whitewater Rafting or Glacier Run Slow Float
- Dall Sheep Photo Safari weather permitting
- Mt. McKinley Flightseeing w/ Glacier Landing
- Iditarod Race Headquarters. Dog team & narrated film
- Denali National Park Wildlife Tour (Lunch included)
- Denali National Park Visitor Center
- Gold Panning at Independence Gold Mine
- Knik Glacier Tour – 3 hour airboat shuttle and tour
- Domed Rail Adventure – Scenic Glacier Views
- Kenai Fjords National Park Cruise & Marinelife
- Day Eight: Choose one of the following tours:
Exit Glacier Nature Hike
I-did-a-Ride Dog Sled Ride
Mystical Orca Island Sea Kayaking
Upgrade: Half Day Salmon Fishing
- Alaska Native Heritage Cultural Center & Eklutna Village
Click here for Rate Details - $3999.00 per person* + Tax
Click here for Current Promotions off our retail rates!
Call a tour coordinator at 1-800-580-3494 for unadvertised promotions!