Alaska Adventure Unlimited Chalets / Cabins
Welcome to the best log cabins & accommodations in Alaska, right in the Heart of the Matanuska Valley, 40 miles north of Anchorage! Perfect for a days drive to rafting, glacier hiking, sightseeing, Mt. McKinley flightseeing, Denali National Park, fishing and more! Take in the majesty of the last frontier, and after a full day of activity, come home to the most luxurious log cabins & accommodations in the area!
What sets our Alaska cabins & accommodations apart from the rest? Relax in our distinctive 2-bedroom, 2-bath cabin/chalets featuring Master Suite with soaking tubs & shower with tile surround & pillow-top king size bed. 2nd bedroom offers 1 queen or twin day bed with a twin trundle bed underneath, as needed. Upper master bedroom is located up a staircase with 1″ taller than standard stairs, which may cause concern for guests with mobility issues.
Enjoy the full gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops, stainless appliances and all the necessities to cook or dine-out. Finally, settle in to our livingrooms and watch your favorite shows on the 32″ LCD TV/DVD from your leather chair or couch. Wi-Fi is available with code. Why choose a hotel in a city when you can experience the cabins comfort in the wilderness? Book early, our prime dates sell out fast.
- Master Suite w/ King Bed
- Soaking tub, private separate shower
- 2nd bedroom features either queen bed or two twins (small bedroom)
- Coffee Maker with coffee beans & grinder, Toaster, Microwave, full kitchen cookware & utensils
- Continental Breakfast, cold & hot cereal, juice, milk, muffins and more
- Private Deck
- Gas Fireplace
- 32″ LCD TV/DVD, Wi-Fi (Wireless Internet) & Cable
- Each chalet is fully equipped with all bed linens, towels & extra blankets
- All chalets are non-smoking, however, a smoking area is provided outside
- No Pets allowed, no exceptions
- Creek-side location with views of the Talkeetna Mountains
- Located in the Heart of Alaska’s Playland, Matanuska Valley
- Denali, Chugach, Kenai & Wrangell-St. Elias National Parks nearby
- Nearby Hatcher Pass skiing makes for perfect winter getaways
- Northern Lights are easy to see on clear cold winter nights
- Day Tours and weekly escorted tours available
Rates: Includes accommodations, continental breakfast, bath amenities, complimentary use of robes, maid service at check-out. $20.00 Per additional guest over double occupancy. Rates do not include 5% Bed tax, maid gratuities, alcoholic beverages or optional Alaska activities if booked. For maximum privacy, daily housekeeping is not provided. Light housekeeping is provided for longer stays.
- $219.00 per night peak season, June 1 – Aug 31
- $159.00 per night shoulder season, May 1 – May 31 and Sept 1 – Nov 30
- $159.00 per week-end night winter season, Dec 1 – Apr 30 (TH, F, S)
- $159.00 per weeknight winter season, Dec 1 – Apr 30 (SU, M, T, W)
- Promotions may apply (Resident, Week-Day, Week-End… Ask your Agent)
- Deposit: 100% Payment is due at time of booking.
- Open Year-round, Some Blackout Dates Apply.
Alaska Log Cabin, Chalet, Alaska Accommodations, Alaska Lodging, Alaska Cabin, Alaska Lodge, Cabins, Cottage, Inn, Bed and Breakfast, BnB, B&B, rooms, motel, hotel, Wasilla, Palmer, Mat-Su, Mat-Valley, Matanuska Valley.
Current Availability, please call 1-800-580-3494 to make a reservation.