Alaska was recently listed as one of the best places to travel in the US in 2022 and we could not agree more! We love sharing our special slice of paradise with those from around the world. Every day brings a new adventure whether it is the landscapes, wildlife, or weather. Alaska is a place that you have to see to experience.
Our tours take you across our Great Land and give you the chance to connect with local Alaskans. You get to experience our way of life soaking in the midnight sun and enjoying our summer days. With included opportunities to raft, kayak, flightsee, or try your hand a dog mushing there is something for everyone. Plus add on a salmon or halibut fish to experience what it is like to live a subsistence lifestyle! On our tours, you will do more in your time here than most Alaskan’s have time to experience!
Here are our top 5 reasons to visit Alaska:
1. Wildlife: In Alaska we have the chance to see wildlife of all kinds. Moose, bears, wolves, Dall sheep, caribou, a plethora of marine mammals and wild birds are often spotted. You never know what you might encounter. There’s even a chance to play with some of our more domesticated friends: the huskies!
2. Glaciers: We have over 100,000 glaciers. On our tours we give you the chance to walk, boat and fly by ice fields, valley glaciers, hanging glaciers, and tidewater glaciers.
3. Scenery: Mountains, glaciers, valleys, ever changing wildflowers, and ocean views are just some of the majestic sights you will see as you travel across the Great Land. You will be mesmerized by the tall snow capped peaks and lush green foliage. When the fireweed starts to bloom miles of pink & purple flowers paint the landscape.
4. All Ages Adventure: There is a little something for everyone on our guided Alaska land tour. We continually have groups of friends, families, and solo travelers exploring the Last Frontier with us. Seeing the landscape from the eyes of a child or checking off a dream vacation on your 80th birthday, Alaska leaves a little bit of awe in everyone’s minds.
5. The Midnight Sun: It never truly gets dark here in the summer. Which means plenty of opportunity to explore, spot wildlife or just enjoy the peace and tranquility.
We want you to fall in love with the place we call home by experiencing the different cities and landscapes with us! Join us for one of the best Alaska land tours in 2023! Click here for tour availability and adventure tour itineraries for our Alaska Land tours in 2023!