Tour Rates & Dates
10-Day Deluxe Grand Discovery Alaska Package RATE:
( Includes all listed Activities, Transportation & Quality Hotels & Partial Meals plus *Denali Flightseeing in Talkeetna, *First Class Gold Star Domed Rail Rd-Trip Seward w/Dinner )
$5399.00 Per Person Double Occupancy
$5099.00 Per Person Triple/Quad Occupancy
$6599.00 Per Person Single Occupancy
$380.00 Per Person Tax
Partial Meal Package included
10-Day Quality Grand Discovery Alaska Package RATE:
( Includes all listed Activities, Transportation & Quality Hotels & Partial Meals plus *River Jetboat in Talkeetna, *Adventure Class Rail Rd-Trip Seward )
$4949.00 Per Person Double Occupancy
$4649.00 Per Person Triple/Quad Occupancy
$6149.00 Per Person Single Occupancy
$380.00 Per Person Tax
Partial Meal Package included
Or check out additional 10-Day Vacation Packages
- Full Circle Adult Adventure (1 Mid-Season Departure ONLY)
- Vision Both Adult & Family Adventures (10 Pre & Post-Season Departures)
Click the option titles below to show and hide details.
All rates based on Occupancy Listed, subject to availability, US Dollars. Add-on Activities not listed in the daily detailed itinerary are optional and additional.
Payments & Deposits
For 2023 Departures:
25% Deposit is due at time of booking
50% Due by Nov 15
100% Final Payment due by Feb 15 or at time of booking if after Feb 15
Cancellations & Changes
Most Cancellations will incur a 100% penalty, no refunds are available. Name changes will result in a $100.00 per person fee. EXCEPTIONS to our cancellation or change policies are as follows:
~ CORONA VIRUS: AAU is non-refundable for all reasons except Corona-Virus. Let us offer you some comfort options:
- Travel Insurance: Alaska Adventure Unlimited (Tour Operator) offers travel insurance through our Travel Agency (Anchors Away Cruise Outlet). For a “100% Refund” due to contracting Covid-19, purchase Travel Safe Cancellation & Interruption Coverage due to “Corona Virus”. Purchasing this insurance, may be just what you need to take away the fear of booking in advance. What travel insurance do you know that covered this virus? We have it! We also recommend insuring your air flights, as this will be a factor in your arrival to our state, to begin your tour.
- Cancel For Corona-Related Reasons: If you cancel by 45 days prior to your departure date, due to direct corona-related causes, and you did not purchase travel insurance, AAU will offer a “50% Refund” of your “fully invoiced” total vacation package. These causes include personal sickness/death due to corona virus verified by a physician, (not travel partners).
- Cancel For government Shut-downs: If you cancel by Feb 15 of the year of your tour due to US or Alaska border closures; US or Alaska government required mandates, and you did not purchase travel insurance, we will offer a 50% refund, of your “fully invoiced” total vacation package rate. This does not cover protests, riots, or travel-related recommendations.
- Booking through Travel Agents: If you book through a travel agent, review any travel insurance guidelines through them, to ensure corona virus is a covered reason. AAU does not protect agent commission in the event of cancellations.
- Alaska Travel Related Mandates: Current mandates do not require but do recommend a negative Covid-19 test for entrance to Alaska. All details can be viewed HERE. Alaska travel requirements are updated regularly, but it is your responsibility to keep informed.
~ Changes, revisions or additions to your itinerary after final payment will incur a $75.00 per person change fee. All changes are NON-REFUNDABLE no matter the refund policy of the included activity vendor, hotel or transportation company.
~ Cancellation by “in-state” Air Taxi Vendors due to inclement weather or the inability to operate, will result in an 100% refund less a 20% process fee. Travel insurance is available to purchase.
Travel insurance is available to purchase either through AAU or with your travel agent. Alaska is a high adventure destination, featuring remote regions, varied vendors and vast activities. Many personal medical or insurance policies do not cover these situations. Inclement weather can affect your ability to fly in-state, or cruise, or walk on a glacier. These activities would be refundable through a purchase of travel insurance. Click here to view travel insurance policy options or call your local travel agent.
This policy covers how Alaska Adventure Unlimited (AAU) treats personal information that AAU collects and receives via email, our website, customer responses to our promotions and via phone inquiries. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number and that is not otherwise publicly available. AAU collects personal information when you sign up for our newsletter, request a catalog, book a trip with us and when you enter AAU promotions or sweepstakes. When you register, we ask for personal information such as your name, email address, home address, phone number and trip interests.Alaska Adventure Unlimited does not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or companies unless we are required to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims or when we believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person or as otherwise required by law.
Your information will only be used to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission to contact you according to the following circumstances:
· You have entered an AAU sponsored promotion.
· You have requested information, a brochure or catalog from us.
· You have requested to receive our newsletter.
· You have booked a trip with us.
· A friend has suggested we contact you and you have agreed to opt-in to receive information from us.
Click here to see all Terms & Conditions
Additional Dates Available for Groups or Custom Adventures!
Call & Ask your Tour Coordinator for details.