Tour Rates & Dates
8-Day Soul of Alaska Package RATE:
(Includes all listed Activities, Transportation & Quality Hotels & Some Meals plus *River Jetboat in Talkeetna, *Adventure Class Rail Rd-Trip Seward)
*Upgrades available for purchase
2024 Alaska Tour Prices
$4349.00 Per Person Double Occupancy
$4099.00 Per Person Triple Occupancy
$5299.00 Per Person Single Occupancy
$310.00 Per Person Tax
Partial Meal Plan
Family Adventures (Children 5-17)
Adult Adventures (Age 16 & up Only)
- Click on our TOUR AVAILABILITY to verify departure dates and seat availability.
- Fill out an online QUOTE REQUEST here.
Click the option titles below to show and hide details.
Payments & Deposits
50% Deposit is due by Nov 15
100% Final Payment due by Feb 15 or at time of booking if after Feb 15
Cancellations & Changes
Cancellations will incur a 100% penalty, no refunds are available. Name changes will result in a $100.00 per person fee. EXCEPTIONS to our cancellation or change policies are as follows:
~ CORONA VIRUS: AAU is non-refundable for all reasons except Corona-Virus. Let us offer you some comfort options:
- Travel Insurance: Alaska Adventure Unlimited (Tour Operator) offers travel insurance through our Travel Agency (Anchors Away Cruise Outlet). For a “100% Refund” due to contracting Covid-19, purchase Travel Safe Cancellation & Interruption Coverage due to “Corona Virus”. Purchasing this insurance, may be just what you need to take away the fear of booking in advance. What travel insurance do you know that covered this virus? We have it! We also recommend insuring your air flights, as this will be a factor in your arrival to our state, to begin your tour.
- Cancel For Corona-Related Reasons: If you cancel by 45 days prior to your departure date, due to direct corona-related causes, and you did not purchase travel insurance, AAU will offer a “50% Refund” of your “fully invoiced” total vacation package. These causes include personal sickness/death due to corona virus verified by a physician, (not travel partners).
- Cancel For government Shut-downs: If you cancel by Feb 15 due to US or Alaska border closures; US or Alaska government required mandates, and you did not purchase travel insurance, we will offer a 50% refund, of your fully invoiced vacation package. This does not cover protests, riots, or travel-related recommendations.
- Booking through Travel Agents: If you book through a travel agent, review any travel insurance guidelines through them, to ensure corona virus is a covered reason. AAU does not protect agent commission in the event of cancellations.
- Alaska Travel Related Mandates: Current mandates require a negative Covid-19 test for entrance to Alaska. Details can be viewed HERE. Alaska travel requirements are updated regularly, but it is your responsibility to keep informed.
~ Changes, revisions or additions to your itinerary after final payment will incur a $75.00 per person change fee. All changes are NON-REFUNDABLE no matter the refund policy of the included activity vendor, hotel or transportation company.
~ Cancellation by “in-state” Air Taxi Vendors due to inclement weather or the inability to operate, will result in an 100% refund less a 20% process fee. Travel insurance is available to purchase.
This policy covers how Alaska Adventure Unlimited (AAU) treats personal information that AAU collects and receives via email, our website, customer responses to our promotions and via phone inquiries. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number and that is not otherwise publicly available. AAU collects personal information when you sign up for our newsletter, request a catalog, book a trip with us and when you enter AAU promotions or sweepstakes. When you register, we ask for personal information such as your name, email address, home address, phone number and trip interests. Alaska Adventure Unlimited does not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or companies unless we are required to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims or when we believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person or as otherwise required by law.
Your information will only be used to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission to contact you according to the following circumstances:
· You have entered an AAU sponsored promotion.
· You have requested information, a brochure or catalog from us.
· You have requested to receive our newsletter.
· You have booked a trip with us.
· A friend has suggested we contact you and you have agreed to opt-in to receive information from us.
Click here to see all Terms & Conditions
Additional Tour Rates & Dates Available for Groups of 6 or more!
Early booking is recommended!